Save thousands of dollars when selling your home…with Idaho’s Real Estate Savings Experts!
"I would confidently encourage others to let Roger help them with selling their property."
-- Judge Pete Noble
"I got a full price offer on the first day."
-- Gary Adams
"He [Roger] is honest and dedicated. It was a joy to work with this man."
-- D. Pemberton
Why are we considered "Idaho's Real Estate Savings Experts"?
We provide full real estate services...without the full cost!
In fact, numerous clients have told us they received far better service from us than they did from previous agents. You see, it really costs an agent about the same to sell a $100,000 home as it does a $400,000 home, or more.
Here's a brief synopsis of what we do:
- Initial Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine accurate listing and probable selling price.
- Staging and marketing suggestions.
- Inclusion in MLS and full internet exposure on all major sites.
- Follow-up and feedback from showings.
- Additional CMA (if price adjustments are needed).
- Review of received offers for any areas of concern, language issues, terms, etc.
- Negotiation assistance, including estimated net sheets, updated market analysis and suggested counter offer.
- Review of buyer’s qualification and lender follow up.
- Inspection follow up and addenda response.
- Ongoing status checks to uncover any potential problems or issues.
- Closing coordination with appraisal, title and escrow companies for timely closing.
- Review of closing documents to ensure compliance with accepted contract.
- Full Service for only $2,992, payable at closing for selling prices up to $400,000. For homes above $400,000 we charge a $1,000 premium for each additional $100,000 in value. (For example, a home priced at $450,000 would be $3,992, a home at $825,000 would only be $7,992). You decide what amount, if any, you would like to offer a buyer’s agent (we can review the pros and cons of the options.)